Win Roundtrip Tickets to Shanghai Via AirAsia Quiz!Tuesday, October 11, 2016
The news is out! AirAsia Philippines, the world’s best low-cost airline, just added another wonderful destination on their route map – Shanghai, “The Paris of the East”.
Have you seen the "Where in Shanghai?" video above and do you want to know more about the Paris of the East?!
Answer this quiz to get a chance to win two round trip tickets to Shanghai!
1 What is the UNESCO World Heritage site featured in the video?
2 Where is the Zhujiajiao Water Village, which is also known as Shanghai’s Venice?
3 What is the man-made forest with lakes built at the Chongming Island?
Answer these questions as a comment to this blog and share this on your Facebook account. Use this format:
Facebook profile url
For facebook sharing:
Join the #AirAsiaInShanghaiQuiz http://bit.ly/shanghaiairasia and get a chance to discover the Paris of the East!
Participants must at least be 18 years old, a citizen of the Philippines and must have an official Facebook account in public setting so we can see that you've shared the link. Only one entry per person will be allowed.
Contest runs from October 05 to October 19. Correct entries will be raffled and the winner will be announced on October 26. The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket prize is exclusive of airport and terminal fees, and travel tax.
2. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
3. Booking must be done at least 14 working days before the flight date. No rebooking.
4. Visa application is shouldered by the winner.
5. The period for the use of vouchers is until April 2017. The prize flight vouchers are subject to flight availability and approval and cannot be used during embargo period.
6. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions,proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
7. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.
**UPDATE as of October 26, 2016**
This contest has ended. The lucky winner of the 2 round trip tickets to Shanghai is Hannah Salla. We will contact you directly via facebook messenger. Big thanks to everyone who joined and congratulations to our wiiner!