Posted by The SoleSisters on -
For a long time, my duffel bag and soft-cased trolley have been my loyal beach buddies. Ugh! A trolley to the beach? I know right, what was I thinking? Imagine my trouble island-hopping and dragging it on sand!
|Talk about over-packing, a trolley and a duffel bag for a 3D/2N trip to CDO and Camuigin.|
- Must be easy to take around - Some thing that can roll with ease and keep up with all my sashaying 'round the city, meaning, light and maneuverable. That's the problem with my existing trolley - it's heavy on it's own even when empty plus, it only has 2 wheels so it can't easily swivel.
- Must be spacious - Inversely, the thing I love about my stroller is that it's got a zipped area that transforms into an expandable space. I want my Sole Mate to have enough room and compartment to help me organize my stuff.
- Must be a toughie - I once made a mistake of taking my trolley to an island trip and since it's soft-cased, imagine my horror crossing the water. Silly girl! I want some thing that has a durable case can stand any weather come hell or high water.
- Must be reasonably priced - I'm
a cheapskatelearning to be more practical, I'd rather save whatever I have for travel (and makeup because I'm a makeup artist so that's business) than spend on my many whims so as much as possible not more than P6,000.
- Must be a looker - I like my Sole Mate to stand out and not get mixed up with other luggage, after all, who does?
What about you? What are you looking for in a Sole Mate? Got any recommendations? Share them by commenting below!
Hoping to find my Sole Mate,