Posted by The SoleSisters on -
And in my book, flats are my soles' reliable travel bud, second to usually-deemed-less-sophisticated flip flops. Flats are comfortable for endless wandering/walking, hassle-free for when you undergo airport security checkpoints, travel bag space-savers and easy to match with almost any style of clothing.
- Lightweight and soft - They don't take up much space in your bag, you can squeeze 'em (always with a lil bit of love and care) in your backpack plus you can hardly feel their weight.
- Soft and comfy - Your feet will still love you for spoiling them with ease even on long walks and strolls.
- Art piece that's loudly and proudly Pinoy -The unconventional and modern designs are not only attention-grabbing, they are a good way to promote and support our local artists who thoughtfully designed the items. So whenever you take your PdP item with you 'round the globe, you're sure to carry Yabang Pinoy (pinoy pride)!
Our friends from Punchdrunk Panda are generous to giveaway PdP GCs and tickets to Global Pinoy Bazaar 2012. Yay!
- Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook
- Share this post (http://bit.ly/Z1PkiW) and shout out on your Facebook account, "Have itchy soles, will travel with Punchdunk Panda skimmers". AND tag We Are Sole Sisters and Punchdrunk Panda.
- 5 winners will be randomly selected and will each win one (1) PdP GC worth P200 plus one (1) ticket to Global Pinoy Bazaar (Nov. 10-11, 2012).
- Contest ends on Nov. 9, Friday at 1PM.
UPDATE as of Nov 9:
Congratulations to the following winners! Please message us on Facebook so we can advise you on the next steps.
1. Ciel Estacio
2. Jay Arcy
3. Kristine Ann Martinez Bien
4. Mac Hementera
5. Shemaryl Panerio
*This blog post and contest is in partnership with Punchdrunk Panda.
Wishing you luck,
Sole Sister Madz
Get a FREE copy of the Sole Sister Guide to Planning an Epic Trip by subscribing to our newsletter. You can also hang out with us online on Twitter, Facebook & Stumble Upon.