We're saying bye bye to 2010. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. But like most things, we find that it just keeps getting better and better.
Still we can't say goodbye without a few flashbacks and highlights from the year that started it all:
- We've finally decided to move our lazy asses and start building this website. This was our first post.
- We finally came up with a list of things we want to do before the big 3-0. From skydiving to hitchhiking, what have we set ourselves up for?
- Chichi got to compare El Nido and Coron in Palawan.
- We started Why Travel Wednesdays series to promote addiction passion for travel. Dave was the very first ever featured blogger.
- We started another series to share our Travel With-it items (Shameless plug, watch out for this every Thursday). We rocked your world with these fab shoes, this hilarious planner and the BEST travel cream. Didja know we're still giving the BB Cream for FREE? (The contest is close. Winners announced here.)
- We joined our very first blogger's contest. If we win, we get to go to Batanes and wear a vacul. Which means you still have a chance to help up by liking this post on facebook.
- During this year's AirAsia seat sale, we booked our first trip out of the country together. Lois wants to go surfing and Chichi wants to practice yoga.
- Decision decisions. Our facebook page was launched 3 months after the site was created.
- The first of many Sole Sisters' Guides was created. The Sole Sister's Surfing Guide is still hot off the press!
2010, you've been great. 2011, baby, you'll be EPIC!
What's next for the Sole Sisters? Join us, share our journey and let's wrap our arms around the world one trip at a time!
Still deaf from the fireworks,
Sole Sister Lois and Chichi