Posted by The SoleSisters on -
1. Set foot in at least 5 of the 7 continents.
2. Surf in
Siargao (Philippines), Indonesia, Hawaii and Australia.
3. Witness the four Grand Slam tournaments -
US Open, Wimbledon, French Open and Australian Open.
Go biking around Angkor Wat then watch the sun set from the temple towers.
Have a Beer Laos and go tubing in Vang Vieng.
Be conversational in another language.
8. Hike the Inca Trail up to Machu Picchu.
9. Basejump – or at least skydive.
10. Celebrate Carnival in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.
Get a photograph/ article published in a travel magazine.
Learn to snowboard.
13. Swim with the gentle whale sharks (butandings) in Sorsogon, Philippines.
15. Snorkel and Dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
16. Find an uninhabited island in the southern part of Thailand.
17. Sing, not in the shower or a karaoke booth. Sing in front of a live audience.
18. Witness the beauty of Sakura blossoms.
19. Watch baby turtles take to the sea for the first time.
21. Fulfil someone’s childhood dream.
Learn to ride a motorbike.
Board a junk on Ha Long Bay.
Have gastronomic adventures and enlightened experiences in India.
Hitchhike in Southeast Asia – and live to tell the tale!
28. Swim with non-stinging jellyfishes in Palau.
Appear in a travel show.
Generate 1,000,000 page views on this blog.
What's on your list? The Sole Sisters are dying to find out...